Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Smiles a Minute

I enjoyed 10 baby filled days in February with Angie and grandchildren. Dan was a busy dad working all day and helping with early morning breakfast and evening bath time. The days are filled with lots of smiles, hugs, toys, snacks, laundry, diapers, books, swings and a few cartoons. I'm now a fan of Backyardigans although I haven't memorized the theme song yet. Here is a glimpse of baby days in Steamboat. Cooper and Tucker are buddies. Hudson and Claire enjoy the indoor swing.
While I was there the town celebrated Winter Festival. We watched children skiing behind horses that raced down the street. One evening we enjoyed the fireworks from the deck hot tub on a beautiful clear night. Oh, the fun of living in a mountain town.Dan traveled with us to Denver and Angie and I flew with her dad to Phoenix for some warm sunny days. What a contrast.

We sure live in a beautiful and diverse country!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hey Fran, great pics! I love that one of Coop and Tuck, they have such big smiles:-) I had a really nice time with you. Thanks for all of your help. And don't worry, I will send you the words to the Backyardigians so next time you visit, we can sing it together!!

Kathy said...

I was waiting for those pictures!How can you stand having 6 adorable grands?