Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Beach Week - Part 3

One thing about digital cameras, I take a lot of pictures, then omit (very few) once I load them on my computer. Years ago, I would take 12-16 photos (a roll) and that would suffice to remember our time together. For those of you who love seeing all these family pictures, this is a treat. For those who are saying, "enough already", I understand. Near the end of our week, Kim's nephew came to take some family pictures. The following are pictures I took as the family gathered at Holland State Park.
I didn't get all the families together and that is why Nathan came. What a beautiful state park, I can't believe I have lived in this part of the state for almost 50 years and never came here before! Well all good things must come to an end. We said our good-byes and are filled with memories that will last a life time. This blog will be a blessing for re-living these times when memory fades. This gift says it well...

2 comments:

Biomimicry said...

I I have smiled as I look at each picture. It makes me think again of how much we love them and we are imperfect , then how much greater is the love of our Heavenly Father being perfect. This is a glimpse if his love .

Grancy said...

What a fun filled vacation. You really captured the excited and the loved that surrounded all of you. So happy that everyone could be together. Wonderful memories! Thanks for sharing.