Saturday, April 2, 2011

Smiles

If you want to feel important, go visit your grandchildren! I love how they greet you and make you feel so loved. In March I saw all seven grandchildren within one week. It's very therapeutic, must be from all the smiling.
I first smiled when I watched Claire and Hudson at ski lessons. They are skiing for their second year and ski over moguls and around cones with ease.


There is something very sweet about the closeness of twins, these pictures capture it and make my heart smile. Claire and Hudson and Tucker and Cooper are such little buddies.


The smiles keep coming and daddy was the big smiler when he had all his children surrounding him for his birthday celebration and the cake his children decorated.

When the time comes for me to leave, my smile droops a bit but I leave with smiling memories and looking forward to seeing three more smiling grandchildren.

Who wouldn't smile looking at this picture I call "cousin love." Conley and Jack love playing together, Jack seems to think Conley lives at our house, he usually walks in and asks, "where's Monley?" Natalie, who is scooting around quickly, climbing stairs and standing by furniture has all of us smiling at her innocent ways. Just look at that face. She makes us all smile when she plays in the princess tent with with her brother,Jack and cousin Conley.



I'm a happy grandma and here are seven smiling reasons why!






3 comments:

Grancy said...

Fran, How much I enjoyed your pictures. You always capture wonderful memories. Thanks for sharing. I know that was a great week.
Nancy

Em said...

Gary and I have smiled and laughed as we looked at the blog. What an adorable collection of grandchildren and we love your theme.

Dan said...

What a great montage of smiling kiddos. I can certainly speak for the Colorado crew that having you out is a reason to smile.

Love Dan