Sunday, October 26, 2008

Autumn's Gift


Many of you live in beautiful places too.

Last week I took a leisurely walk with my camera and basked in the peacefulness and serene beauty of our land and our neighbor's. With all the chaos in the world, it was good for the soul to spend some time with God as he showed me his love for mankind.

What the pictures don't capture is the warm sun on my shoulder, the scurry of small woodland creatures and the sound of the wind in the trees and cornfields or the smell of autumn leaves.

Come, join me as we walk together, sharing God's grace.











4 comments:

Lisa said...

We do love the unique beauty of Arizona, but it's so nice to see the beauty of other states, and especially all the fall leaves that we don't see much of here! Thanks for sharing your walk!!

Em said...

Fran, I felt like I was walking with you and seeing the beauty of fall in your photo essay. Your captured the essence of the moment.

Angie said...

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pics with us. I am glad you were able to take some time to enjoy the beauty that God has given us.

Dan said...

Mom,
Thanks for the walk in the woods reminded me of the sheer beauty of
Michigan...I am gald you didn't take a picture of the old maytag out there :)